I have purchased koi and supplies from Inland Koi many times. I have never been dissatisfied. It is extremely easy to order from Inland. The shipping cost is fair. Delivery time is fast. They offer quality products. The koi are healthy and beautiful. I would not hesitate to recommend Inland to anyone. THEY ARE FANTASTIC TO DO BUSINESS WITH!
Sept. 13, 2005
The variety of choices that this vendor carries are enourmous and having lots to choose from is very important. Communication is excellent, the vendor is very easy to get a hold of and all my questions have been answered. I recommend anyone interested in acquiring koi fish or supplies to use Inland Koi.
Jun. 4, 2007
* Easily retrofit your existing pond with this skimmer unit. Effectively removes floating leaves from the surface. It has a large basket strainer capacity. The float weir allows varied pond water level.
* Requires water suction from intake side of a pump to operate. Minimum flow rate is 800 GPH.
*Requires a 1-1/2" minimum side wall or floor port to "tap into" suction side of pump.
* A rigid or flexible liner can be retrofitted to use this skimmer by adding a bulkhead fitting to the wall or floor of a pond (for proper positioning in pond).
* The float ring weir has up to 5-1/2" of vertical travel to allow for water level changes; ie: filter back-flushes, water changes and waves created by waterfall.
* The skimmer has a 1-1/2" NPT female thread in the bottom of the skimmer for suction line hook up.
* Strong construction - made from ABS Cycolac. Easy to clean. Features a large basket, larger skimmer float, and skims 360 degrees around.